INK REFILLS & PHOTOCHOPY
High-quality refilling process must ensure the following:
- Clean all print cartridges again
- Remove excess ink from the toner before refilling
- Handling all components of the cartridge
- Use specialized lubricants for ink so that the inside of the cartridge is not subject to strong friction
- Check cartridge quality before returning it to customers
- Keep track of the number of ink spills on each customer cartridge
Results after performing the ink job:
- The machine after pouring sharp ink
- No ink leakage
- Print until the ink runs out and the ink can be spilled again.
Technical staff will be available within 45p-60p to resolve the problem.
"CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS A MISSION OF AVP"